- All products are added to your cart.
Delivery time Available for order - expect a slight delay as this is not a standard stock item
- Carbon Shell
- MyFit Technology (fully heat mouldable)
- Extra heel lock
- Evefit last
- Low cut boot
- PU-nano leather upper
- Toe cap with abrasion resistant leather
- Zipped stretch lace cover
- Padding made of Poron and EVA
- Lining made of soft touh microfibre material
- Dual Center Mounting (DCM) --> scroll down for more information
- Waxed laces
- Available in size 36 - 42 (full sizes)
- We find these to size pretty small, you might want to go up one, maybe even two sizes! Check your feet in milimeter to pick a fitting Chaya boot size or come down to our shop (or our booth at an event) as nothing beats actually putting boots on your feet to get a feel.
Size 36 EU -- 230mm
Size 37 EU -- 237mm
Size 38 EU -- 243mm
Size 39 EU -- 250mm
Size 40 EU -- 257mm
Size 41 EU -- 264mm
Size 42 EU -- 271mm
Heat Moulding Instructions: Check out this video by Chaya for heat moulding instructions.
Dual Center Mounting (DCM)
- Less hardware needed for the assembly
- Plate position can be customized
- Frame can be mounted by skaters (If you're not comfortable with this, let us handle this, we are professionals when it comes to Skate Technical matters like mounting, repair etc)
For the first time in Roller Derby, you can mount your own setup with just 2 screws, which means you can adjust the plate to your personal skating style (from to back and 3mm side to side). Don't stress about drilling holes, wrong measuring or mounting your plate incorrectly.