- Add to wishlist
The She Devil is in a class of its own as an advanced beginner or intermediate derby skate. Riedell's Model 126 boot features the same hand-sorted full grain leather used on Riedell's top performance boots but features an innovative split lining combination. The front lining in the toe and ball area of the 126 is a woven Cambrelle® material that holds its shape very well, even after the leather outers have been broken in. For increased comfort, the rear lining in the heel and ankle area of the 126 is our padded Dri-Lex™ lining.
Narrower in the heel and wider in the ball of the foot, the 126 boot of the She Devil provides a form-fitting feel for superior response when you’re on the track.
The She Devil grips on tons of different surfaces (because who skates on the same surface all the time?) thanks to the Radar Striker or Radar hybrid Radar Villain wheels while you’re rolling, and natural rubber PowerDyne Moonwalker toe stops when you’re starting and stopping.
Skate Package Set-up
- Boot: Riedell 126
- Plate: Powerdyne Thrust Plate
- Wheels: Radar Villain wheels
- Bearings: Kwik Zenith
- Toestops: Powerdyne Moonwalker toe stops
Riedell 126 boots specifications
- Hand sorted leather uppers with stitching reinforcements for stretch resistance
- Velcro cinch straps provide additional heel support when cornering
- Strong moisture resistant counters give proper arch support for reduced fatigue and great comfort. Padded collar!
- Cambrelle linings are long lasting and abrasion resistant
- D/B last or B/AA last
-- Unsure about your size? Let us help you! Get in touch for a quick and easy consultation to get you the best fit. Avoid unnecessary shipping charges and let us help you get it right the first time you order. --
-- If you are able to come to our store or visit us at an event, we offer a full boot fitting service with extensive and honest advice. --