- Tous les produits ont été ajoutés à votre panier.
Shock Stop Toe Stops
- Roller Derby (all levels)
- Recreational roller skating
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Skaters who like a larger toe stop surface and still want to be lightweight
- Jammers (but also blockers) who drive walls forward on power using their toe stops
Not recommended for:
- Skaters who are not fond of bigger toe stops
- Plates that have European threading (like Roll*Line)
Coming flat right out of the box, the Shock Stop toe stops are ready to go. The surface is only slightly, yet noticeable bigger than your standard toe stops, and that extra surface provides you immediately with more stability and control. You'll love that when driving someone out of the way by pushing off on your toe stop(s).
The unique, highly durable rubber compound grips incredibly well on all surfaces, doesn't wear down too fast and is non marking(!). These hold up really well outdoor, too.
You get more bounce (for running, jumping and quick starts) and tighter control (for stopping) due to the surface holes.
The strong hollow stem shaves off extra weight so the Shock Stop toe stops keep you light on your feet.