- Alle producten zijn toegevoegd aan uw winkelmandje.
- Black/White with Reflective strip for nighttime safety
- Remains upright while you load and unload the bag
- Extra-large main zipper for easy access to all your goods
- Deep side pocket to keep water bottle secure
- Ergonomic shoulder straps
- Computer sleeve - holds up to 17"
- Nylon lined bottom pocket
- Large inside without the bulky size outside
- The first roller backpack with a separate pocket for wet/dry/smelly gear. Nylon insert to keep materials inside dry/clean. Mesh front for ventilation
- Pockets in all the right places: padded computer pocket, separate pocket lined to keep your clean clothes from mixing with sweaty pads or stinky feet, tool pockets, velore phone pocket, large top zipper pocket for quick access, put your skates inside or outside with room to spare either way
- Lined pocket with mesh for ventilation; keep your clean clothes separate from your stinky skates and protective gear
Fits all my stuff and I like the fact that it has a bunch of compartments! Separate zipper for wet clothes, soms mesh compartments that can breathe, a big compartment that can keep your drinks cool. I also use another compartment for my tools & mouthguard. There is space for a laptop, but I use it to keep my insurance papers safe (you never know).
My feet are not that big, so I can easily keep my skates and all my protection inside the bag. When traveling through airports I wear my skates on the outside of the bag so security won't be to confused when scanning my hand luggage.