- Alle producten zijn toegevoegd aan uw winkelmandje.
These strong knee pads feature an ergonomic shape with Shock-absorbing EVA padding on and around the knee. They have an open back design so you don't need to slide them up in case you accidentally put your skates on first!
The Force II knee pads are made of top quality front reinforced cordura with a top velcro strap around the whole leg and a bottom back velcro strap for optimal fit. The bottom strap also has a quick release clasp which is handy for releasing it fast and also for tightening it.
The inside padding is in a horse shoe shape to avoid the down shifting of the pad. The caps are replaceable if needed.
These are somewhat like the Force III, although the Force II is a bit longer and less compact as the Force III.
- Pre-shaped design for comfort and superior fit
- EVA foam on and around the knee; hardshell construction
- Horseshoe shape to keep you knee pads in place during any action
- Open-back design with neoprene butterfly straps
- Top velcro 360° strap and adjustable bottom velcro strap with snap buckle
- Strong cordura fabric outer and comfortable lining fabric inside
- Replaceable knee cap
Measure the circumferences above and below the Knee joint with a tape measure.
|Top Circum.||Bottom Circum.|
|S||38-42 cm||30-35 cm|
|M||42-46 cm||35-40 cm|
|L||46-50 cm||40-45 cm|
|XL||50-54 cm||45-50 cm|