- Ajouter à la liste de souhaits
Description du produit
Classic starter skate. These are the narrower skate of all options. The slim boot is completely vegan and has a soft open toebox. The ankle strap keeps you in place while the inner padding makes the R3 a comfortable skate to start with.
TSG Helmet skate/bmx → This is our most popular, best fitting and most size-accurate helmet
This classic helmet from TSG is also very popular. Together with the other helmet options, this has been a standard reliable option to protect your head.
Triple 8 - Brainsaver Dual Certified with EPS Liner
The Brainsaver is your standard roller skate helmet, available in different colors. It is safe, fits well and has a sweat wicking liner.
S-One Lifer Helmet
This Lifer helmet is the safest helmet option. It is certified for single and multi impact, exactly what you need for roller derby. The Lifer fits deep on the head and is not fully round, but a bit slimmer on the sides. It comes in a very wide range of sizes and color options.
Knee pads, elbow pads and wrist guards
187 Adult Six Pack set
This set holds knee, elbow and wrist protection at a basic safety level, yet remarkably better than the TSG basic protection set. The Six Pack set knee pads have a closed elastic sleeve back and are easy to put on. The knee pads are the smaller brother of the 187 Fly knee pads. If you prefer a stronger neoprene sleeve, check out the 187 Fly Starter Pack. The elbow pads in this set are just what you need and nice to wear as they are not bulky and fit ergonomically.
|XS||16.5 - 18.5 cm||30.5 - 35.5 cm||20.3 - 23 cm|
|S/M||17.8 - 20.3 cm||35.5 - 40.5 cm||23 - 26.7 cm|
|L/XL||20.3 - 23 cm||40.5 - 45.7 cm||26.7 - 30.5 cm|
SISU Aero Mouthguard
This mouthguard is the most practical option and the most used amongst roller derby skaters. Instead of being bulcky, which would just make you gag and drool, this SISU mouthguard uses efficient technology to keep you safe. Why is it so loved? Because it is of a practical size, you can form fit it for YOU and your teeth and you can talk, breathe and drink with it. Whilst this might not be your concern right now, you'll be happy about this choice in the long run. Don't just take our word for it, ask your team mates.
SISU Max Mouthguard
Whilst the SISU Aero is the standard mouthguard, this one gives you more protection. The SISU Max uses the same technology as the Aero, but has thicker material.
You might also like
Have you considered this?
- Protecting your skates with a set of toe caps or toe guards. When falling and skating, the toe area of your skates will get damaged. Put a second layer of protection around them to keep them new.
- Changing your wheels or bearings requires a tool. You might need it when you put your outdoor wheels on, for example.
- Organizing your skate bag? Before you know it, it becomes a mess. Putting your extra wheels and other small items in a wheel bag will make your life easier when digging into your skate bag to find something.
- Just throwing your skates over your shoulder. You can do it without wearing your laces out, by just hooking your skates into this skate leash. Easiest way to carry your skates.
-- Consider sizing! No elbow pad is the same, nor are skates, wrist guards, helmets or knee pads. You can click on the products above to find more information about that item, or you can check our sizing information page.
-- Skate size advise
187 Killer Pads