Description du produit
- Hand-sorted full-grain leather upper
- Full-grain Chinook leather lining
- Genuine Shearling tongue lining
- Hand-rolled collar
- HF-5 Heat moldable outside quarter right boot
- Ankle Closure System (ACS)
- Stitched and cemented leather outsoles
- Hand Made in the U.S.A. by Riedell!
The Riedell 495 boots can be customized to your liking! There are 3 types of customization:
- Color Lab customization allows you to change the color of the different parts of the boots.
- Vegan version: make them 100% vegan.
- Full Custom allows you to have your personalized logo on the Solaris boots, but also lets you change the liner or other material and lets you order
different sizes, different widths... anything, really. - Contact us for this option.
-- If you are able to come to our store or visit us at an event, we offer a full boot fitting service with extensive and honest advice. --
By Buu 16 / Jan / 2020
Not for wide feet! I have pretty wide, yet small feet. I got the wide version of the boot in a size 5 or 5.5, but it was still too narrow. I got used to my feet being squished after a while, but even when the leather got softer, they were still to narrow. I can imagine that someone with a narrow foot would give them a 5 star, but just not me. Offering a "wide" boot, that is still pretty narrow, seems a bit weird to me :D