Description du produit
|The Moxi Jack Boot is constructed using modern materials and features to present a stylish, high-performance boot that is ready for the streets, boardwalks, ramps, and bowls. Suede uppers, backed throughout with split leather, are stiff and supportive. Combined with a genuine Shearling tongue and a about 10 hours of break-in, the Jack ends up being a 'glass slipper' for most skaters - that is to say, a perfect fit! Additional quality of life features include a lace bar stabilizer, ankle padding, solid metal lace hooks, wax-infused laces, and a backstay finger loop.|
*** Custom Colour possibility ***
The Moxi Jack boots can be customized to your liking! Here are some details
- Boots always come in 1 colour of the Moxi palette – multiple colours per boot or pair of boots is not an option
- Backstay is always white leather
- Only the suede colour can be changed - no other details
- Split sizing and/or width changes are possible, but are not included in the standard customization. Please get in touch for more information.
Just choose the customization option an pick your colour. Expect a 10-14 week lead on the custom colours as these boots will be made specifically for you.
The plate options above are some suggestions we have, but there are obviously more options! If you don’t find your preferred set of plates, just drop us a line, we’ll hook you up!
If you have your own plates, just bring/ship them. Read more info about this below.
Slide blocks are not a must but you’ll LOVE them in the skatepark. The CIB slide blocks are the most popular ones.
*Please note that these skates are not returnable as they will be set up specifically for you.
* Recommended fit is snug but not uncomfortable.
* If between sizes, the larger of the two sizes is recommended.
* For most accurate sizing, use millimetres measurements. Shoe sizes are an approximation and can vary between styles and brands. Length measurement should be taken while standing.
* All measurements are recommendations only. Sizing may vary based on personal preference and skill level.
The size to select in the dropdown is MOXI (pink column).
How to measure your feet
Stand up straight on a piece of paper with your heel against the wall. Let someone else(!) draw your foot with a pen or pencil held at 90°. L
Repeat for both feet and measure the longest distance between your heel and toes.
! The pressure on your feet changes when you sit down or bend over to trace your feet. Your heels might even lift off the floor. This will result in a different tracing and different length. Let someone help you.
! Make sure the pen or pencil does not draw under your foot. We are looking for the tracing of your foot, not the contact surface!
-- Unsure about your size? Let us help you! Get in touch for a quick and easy consultation to get you the best fit. Avoid unnecessary shipping charges and let us help you get it right the first time you order. --
-- If you are able to come to our store or visit us at an event, we offer a full boot fitting service with extensive and honest advice. --
If you have your own shoes and/or plates and you want us to mount them together (with or without sliders etc) this is your 5-step action plan:
€499,95 Taxes incluses
€334,95 Taxes incluses
€109,95 Taxes incluses
€369,95 Taxes incluses
€0,00 Taxes incluses
€459,95 Taxes incluses