Description du produit
To start, the toe stop bolt is now found at the very front of the Arius Platinum, instead of behind the toe stop. This provides greater clamping power for secure stops, starts and other toe stop maneuvers.
The trucks of the Arius Platinum also receive a significant update, with a “winged” truck body that securely holds the Split Butterfly Cushions in place with no need for any other stabilization or adjustment hardware.
Finished in a brilliant platinum gold color, the Arius Platinum is lighter, stronger, more stable, more powerful, more maneuverable, more durable and more efficient than any other plate available today.
Each Arius Platinum set comes with 4 sets of Split Butterfly Cushions (77A+83A+89A+95A with longer plates or 74A+80A+86A+92A with shorter plates) so you can tailor your ride for your exact needs.
- Axle Nuts
- Mounting bolts and nuts
- Unmatched stability and response in a simplified, efficient design
- 6061 series heat-treated lightweight extruded aircraft aluminium plate
- Brilliant anodized platinum gold finish
- Progressive Lateral Movement creates efficient pressure, eliminating traditional stress points that cause breakage
- Precision machined aluminium trucks with chromoly steel axles
- Unique urethane Split Butterfly Cushion design requires no adjustment – simply install and start skating
- 4 sets of split cushions included for exact tuning
- Sold in pairs
Split Butterfly Cushion Hardness:
- 71A Orange
- 74A Aqua (Included)
- 77A Lavender
- 80A White (Included)
- 83A Light Blue
- 86A Yellow Green (Included and Pre-Installed)
- 89A Royal Blue
- 92A Red (Included)
- 95A Hot Pink
By Gildas 22 / Aug / 2020
I skate since 26 years in the street and it's the best plates I have ever had. But there are not made for skating in the street. You Can Do it but it's expensive, you have to change the trucks 2-3 years, and changing cushions 6 months, that's what I do because there are the best.
By C.C. Titmouse 13 / May / 2020
After 8,5 years with the Powerdyne Reactor-plate, I felt I needed an update. Have tested the Arius plate before by skating in a team mate's skates and the difference was imminent. The weight difference was huge, being very light; it made my feet faster and my reaction time shorter. I immediately felt a difference; which improved/upgraded my whole set-up instantly