- Ajouter à la liste de souhaits
Description du produit
The Force III A knee pads with high performance Arti-Lage foam are the most advanced vert knee pads available. The Arti-Lage impact pad is soft in use but stiffens on impact, surpassing the shock-absorbing performance of EVA. Fine-tuned with a PE reinforcement insert at the outer side for careless side-slides. With their superior protection and comfortable fit, the Force III A's soon became our vert skate team riders favourite knee pads.
- Hardshell construction - Hardshell covered pads reduce friction against the ground in case of a fall. Maximum protection from impacts (like a kick in the shins by another skater)
- ARTI-LAGE foam - Arti-lage foam mimics the physical structure of human cartilage with molecular freeflow technology. Soft and flexible at normal use but building a hard, protective shell at impact. The remaining impact energy is converted into barely noticeable heat before reaching the body.
- High performance shock absorption (up to 95% of impact energy)
- Lighter than common impact foams
- Long-lasting anti-compression and deformation even after multiple uses
- Temperature steady
- Breathable and anti-microbial
- Multilayer EVA foam on and around the knee - EVA provides shock absorbing properties, stress-crack resistance and temperature toughness. It can be used in multi layers and backed with hard shell caps for a solid performance.
- Replaceable PE Knee Cap - High impact strength and low friction caps for use on rough and concrete ground.
- Pre-shaped design - pre-shaped body protection comes with a pre-bended articulated design for unrestricting wearing comfort and superior fit.
- Strong Cordura fabric
- Reinforced at critical stress points
- Horseshoe shape - The custom horseshoe shape greatly surrounds the knees. The compression-moulded foam pad with a raised top part sits perfectly around your protected joints. This shape minimizes shifting and down-sliding to keep your pad in place during action.
- Neoprene butterfly straps - No skate removal neede. Accessible open-back design with comfortable neoprene butterfly velcro closure for easy on and off.
- Top velcro 360° strap - The strap wraps around the whole limb offering superior fit adjustment, wearing comfort and protection.
- Adjustable bottom velcro strap with snap buckle - Buckled strapz allow great size fine adjustment
- Comfortable lining fabric
- Open-back design - No skate removal needed. Accessible open-back design with comfortable neoprene butterfly Velcro closure for easy on and off
By Buu 16 / Jan / 2020
I am now on my second pair of TSG Force kneepads in the 7 years of skating. Have been wearing these for 3 years now and they still feel as if I they will last me another few years. They might feel a bit bulky at first, but I'm pretty small and have no issues with them. I feel very safe wearing them! Would definitely recommend these.
By CIS-TITE 09 / Jan / 2020
Des airbags aux genoux... C'est la sensation que j'ai eu lorsque j'ai chuté la première fois avec ces genouillères. Elles tiennent bien lorsque je chute. J'en suis très satisfaite.