- Alle producten zijn toegevoegd aan uw winkelmandje.
The Reactor Fuse is a composite plate with the geometry of the Reactor plate, making it more stiff and strong. This is your go-to plate when you are looking for a stepping stone between your beginner skates and a higher end package. Perfect for upgrading
Levertijd In stock!
PowerDyne Reactor Fuse0 sterren gebaseerd op 0 beoordelingen
The newest addition to the Reactor family of plates, the Reactor Fuse, offers exceptional performance at a great value. The lightweight nylon Fuse plate is reinforced with fiberglass to offer incredible strength and durability. You won't have worry about your toe stops falling out, as the Fuse comes with an integrated aluminum toe stop insert that securely locks toe stops in place with a 5mm Allen bolt. The kingpins are set at 10-degrees for superior power, stability and stopping control. The Fuse features our precise click action kingpin adjustment nuts to take the guess work out of cushion adjustment. The Reactor Fuse is perfect for beginner and intermediate skates, or verterans looking for a lightweight and durable plate offering exceptional value.
NOTE: The Reactor Fuse is recommended to be used with wheels that have a diameter of 62 mm or smaller.
- Fiberglass reinforced composite plate with integrated aluminum toe stop insert locking bolt
- 10-degree kingpin angle for superior push and acceleration
- Aluminum trucks with chromoly steel axles (8 mm) and steel rod reinforced pivot arms
- Solid 7075 aluminum kingpins with precise click action kingpin adjustment nut
- High rebound urethane cushions
- Available sizes: 3-13
Plate material: Fiberglass reinforced composite
Kingpin Angle: 10°
Toe Stop included: Nee
Mounting Kit included: -