The Riedell 495 boots feature the best quality leather and you will notice this immediately when putting them on your feet. They fit like a glove and will shape around your feet over time (and stay like this!). The best leather and a heatmoldable counter ensure a customized and comfortable fit. The interior liner is full grain Chinook leather and the shearling tongue adds cushion and helps prevent lace bite.This 495 boot has a hand rolled ankle collar prevent pressure points.
The unique ankle lock systemsecures your heel in the boot and the laces run all the way down to the toes for a perfect fit. The outsole is full grain leather, and is hand stitched and cemented. These are boots made to last.
- Hand-sorted full-grain leather upper
- Full-grain Chinook leather lining
- Genuine Shearling tongue lining
- Hand-rolled collar
- HF-5 Heat moldable outside quarter right boot
- Ankle Closure System (ACS)
- Stitched and cemented leather outsoles
- Hand Made in the U.S.A. by Riedell!
The Riedell 495 boots can be customized to your liking! There are 3 types of customization:
- Color Lab customization allows you to change the color of the different parts of the boots.
- Vegan version: make them 100% vegan.
- Full Custom allows you to have your personalized logo on the Solaris boots, but also lets you change the liner or other material and lets you order
different sizes, different widths... anything, really. - Contact us for this option.
-- Unsure about your size? Let us help you! Get in touch for a quick and easy consultation to get you the best fit. Avoid unnecessary shipping charges and let us help you get it right the first time you order. --
-- If you are able to come to our store or visit us at an event, we offer a full boot fitting service with extensive and honest advice. --
By Buu 16 / Jan / 2020
Not for wide feet! I have pretty wide, yet small feet. I got the wide version of the boot in a size 5 or 5.5, but it was still too narrow. I got used to my feet being squished after a while, but even when the leather got softer, they were still to narrow. I can imagine that someone with a narrow foot would give them a 5 star, but just not me. Offering a "wide" boot, that is still pretty narrow, seems a bit weird to me :D