The R-Fit Footbed Kit includes the R-Fit Footbed, along with interchangeable arch supports, heel wedges, heel lifts, metatarsal pads, and an instruction guide. This R-Fit Kit is sized for ALL low-cut boots (Derby/Speed boots such as the Model 265 and Blue Streak) and all women’s high-top boots (Artistic boots such as the white 120 Award).
Please Note: This product is not intended to be used as a remedy for serious injuries or issues. Should your discomfort become worse through using this product, remove the pads from your boots and seek medical advice.
The footbed will fit any stock width Riedell boot (but also others!) and comes in several sizes
The Riedell R-Fit Footbed Kit Features:
- Sized for all low-cut boots (such as the Model 265 and Blue Streak) and all women's high-top boots (such as the white 120 Award).
- R-Fit Footbed: Made from durable high-density foam with a soft top cover and offers added cushion and support for a safer, more effective skating session.
- Adjustable Arch Supports: Three color-coded adjustable sizes for low (yellow), neutral (blue), and high (red) arches to add comfort and help decrease foot soreness and strain. The neutral arch support comes pre-installed on the footbed. For those with flat feet, you can use the footbed without any arch supports attached.
- Heel Lift: The purple heel lift helps to decrease heel movement and slippage for additional stabilization and technical correction.
- Heel Wedge: The green heel wedges are designed to help correct either pronation or supination for added heel support, stability and shock absorption.
- Metatarsal Pad: The blue metatarsal pad comes with an adhesive back to secure to the top of the footbed. It is designed to help remedy soreness, tingling or numbness in the toes and ball of the foot area.
- Learn more with the R-Fit Instruction Guide
--> The Riedell R-Fit Footbeds we carry are for low cut Riedell and other boots. If you're looking for a set for High top boots, please contact us.
Riedell R-Fit Kit Footbeds