- Aan verlanglijst toevoegen
About the Solaris Boots
Not only is the shape of these Roller Derby boots more natural, the material is durable, light and comfortable. A stronght light sole, a rolled and curved collar, a V-lock offering security to the ankle without irritation and more!
The New Solaris Boot is packed with new features including the revolutionary V-Lock strap, an integrated heel strap that sits lower and wraps all the way around the boot to give amazing heel security and the perfect fit. Additionally, Riedell has introduced the Dynamic Response Outsole, a multi layer composite material that has greater strength and lighter weight than leather. This creates a lightweight boot that is very user-friendly for mounting with dots marking the center line of the boot this combined with the laminate material creates a precise and clean mount . The new C/AA Contour Fit Last incorporates the nice snug heel fit of the B/AA but adds a relaxed more natural toe box, and a lacing pattern that goes all the way to the tip if the toe box for greater fit and control.
The Development Team at Riedell has combined all these new technologies into a fantastic new boot that also features an all new perforated Micro-Fiber Liner for comfort, control, and moisture and odor resistance
- The Last - The Solaris is built on our new C/AA CoutourFit last, which features a modern, natural shaped toe area.
- The Outsole - The all-new Dynamic Response Outsole of the Riedell Solaris is durable, light, sleek, and modern.
- The Heel Closure - The V-Lock, pictured in white, offers unmatched heel security without irritation.
- The Collar - The collar, pictured in white, is rolled and curved to gently caress the natural shape of the ankle.
- The Tongue - The tongue features our signature "Fox" double-slit panel to eliminate tongue rotation. Additionally, the tongue features true dual density padding to prevent lace bite.
- The Lining - The all-new perforated microfiber liner offers increased durability and reduces foot slippage. Advanced treatments provide odor and moisture resistance.
- The Support - The Solaris is equipped with new, lighter, less-rigid heat-moldable material on both sides of both boots.
- Heat Moldable Reinforcements - DC-7 Heat Moldable. All four quarters of the boot are lined with heat moldable counters.
- Laces - Solaris waxed-infused laces hold firmly, do not stretch, and will not leave irritating sticky clumps of wax like standard coated laces
*** Color Labpossibility ***
The Riedell Solaris boots can be customized to your liking! There are 3 types of customization:
- Color Lab customization allows you to change the color of the different parts of the boots.
- Vegan version: make them 100% vegan.
- Full Custom allows you to have your personalized logo on the Solaris boots, but also lets you change the liner or other material and lets you order
different sizes, different widths... anything, really. - Contact us for this option.
-- Unsure about your size? Let us help you! Get in touch for a quick and easy consultation to get you the best fit. Avoid unnecessary shipping charges and let us help you get it right the first time you order. --
-- If you are able to come to our store or visit us at an event, we offer a full boot fitting service with extensive and honest advice. --
* This is not a standard package, we mount this setup in house. Custom mounted skates can not be returned or exchanged.
About the Arius Plates
The PowerDyne Arius Platinum takes the roller skate plate to the next level. The Arius Platinum features the same revolutionary design as the original Arius with upgrades in key areas that improve performance and ease-of-use.
The toe stop bolt is now found at the very front of the Arius Platinum, instead of behind the toe stop. This provides greater clamping power for secure stops, starts and other toe stop maneuvers.
The trucks of the Arius Platinum also receive a significant update, with a “winged” truck body that securely holds the Split Butterfly Cushions in place with no need for any other stabilization or adjustment hardware.
Finished in a brilliant platinum gold color, the Arius Platinum is lighter, stronger, more stable, more powerful, more maneuverable, more durable and more efficient than any other plate available today.
Each Arius Platinum set comes with 4 sets of Split Butterfly Cushions (77A+83A+89A+95A with longer plates or 74A+80A+86A+92A with shorter plates) so you can tailor your ride for your exact needs.
- Axle Nuts
- Mounting bolts and nuts
- Unmatched stability and response in a simplified, efficient design
- 6061 series heat-treated lightweight extruded aircraft aluminium plate
- Brilliant anodized platinum gold finish
- Progressive Lateral Movement creates efficient pressure, eliminating traditional stress points that cause breakage
- Precision machined aluminium trucks with chromoly steel axles
- Unique urethane Split Butterfly Cushion design requires no adjustment – simply install and start skating
- 4 sets of split cushions included for exact tuning
- Sold in pairs
€399,95 Incl. btw
€439,95 Incl. btw
€779,95 Incl. btw
€724,95 Incl. btw
€549,95 Incl. btw
€339,95 Incl. btw
€799,95 Incl. btw
€214,95 Incl. btw
€429,95 Incl. btw