Not only is the shape of these Roller Derby boots more natural, the material is durable, light and comfortable. A stronght light sole, a rolled and curved collar, a V-lock offering security to the ankle without irritation and more!
The New Solaris Boot is packed with new features including the revolutionary V-Lock strap, an integrated heel strap that sits lower and wraps all the way around the boot to give amazing heel security and the perfect fit. Additionally, Riedell has introduced the Dynamic Response Outsole, a multi layer composite material that has greater strength and lighter weight than leather. This creates a lightweight boot that is very user-friendly for mounting with dots marking the center line of the boot this combined with the laminate material creates a precise and clean mount . The new C/AA Contour Fit Last incorporates the nice snug heel fit of the B/AA but adds a relaxed more natural toe box, and a lacing pattern that goes all the way to the tip if the toe box for greater fit and control.
The Development Team at Riedell has combined all these new technologies into a fantastic new boot that also features an all new perforated Micro-Fiber Liner for comfort, control, and moisture and odor resistance
- The Last - The Solaris is built on our new C/AA CoutourFit last, which features a modern, natural shaped toe area.
- The Outsole - The all-new Dynamic Response Outsole of the Riedell Solaris is durable, light, sleek, and modern.
- The Heel Closure - The V-Lock, pictured in white, offers unmatched heel security without irritation.
- The Collar - The collar, pictured in white, is rolled and curved to gently caress the natural shape of the ankle.
- The Tongue - The tongue features our signature "Fox" double-slit panel to eliminate tongue rotation. Additionally, the tongue features true dual density padding to prevent lace bite.
- The Lining - The all-new perforated microfiber liner offers increased durability and reduces foot slippage. Advanced treatments provide odor and moisture resistance.
- The Support - The Solaris is equipped with new, lighter, less-rigid heat-moldable material on both sides of both boots.
- Heat Moldable Reinforcements - DC-7 Heat Moldable. All four quarters of the boot are lined with heat moldable counters.
- Laces - Solaris waxed-infused laces hold firmly, do not stretch, and will not leave irritating sticky clumps of wax like standard coated laces
*** Color Labpossibility***
The Riedell Solaris boots can be customized to your liking! There are 3 types of customization:
- Color Lab customization allows you to change the color of the different parts of the boots.
- Vegan version: make them 100% vegan.
- Full Custom allows you to have your personalized logo on the Solaris boots, but also lets you change the liner or other material and lets you order
different sizes, different widths... anything, really. - Contact us for this option.
-- Unsure about your size? Let us help you! Get in touch for a quick and easy consultation to get you the best fit. Avoid unnecessary shipping charges and let us help you get it right the first time you order. --
-- If you are able to come to our store or visit us at an event, we offer a full boot fitting service with extensive and honest advice. --
*Please note that these skates are not returnable as they will be set up specifically for you.
Roll Line Blaster plates:
- Elastomer cushions
- Aluminium plates
- 16° & 18° kingpin angle
- Amber Toe stops
- Truck with steel axles
- Standard wrenches set included
- Ø 8mm axles, also available with Ø 7mm axles on demand (those are special orders)
- Mounting kit included (Ø 4mm)
€779,95 Incl. btw
€549,95 Incl. btw
€439,95 Incl. btw