- Alle producten zijn toegevoegd aan uw winkelmandje.
The Force III A knee pads with high performance Arti-Lage foam are the most advanced vert knee pads available. The Arti-Lage impact pad is soft in use but stiffens on impact, surpassing the shock-absorbing performance of EVA. Fine-tuned with a PE reinforcement insert at the outer side for careless side-slides. With their superior protection and comfortable fit, the Force III A's soon became our vert skate team riders favourite knee pads.
- Hardshell construction - Hardshell covered pads reduce friction against the ground in case of a fall. Maximum protection from impacts (like a kick in the shins by another skater)
- ARTI-LAGE foam - Arti-lage foam mimics the physical structure of human cartilage with molecular freeflow technology. Soft and flexible at normal use but building a hard, protective shell at impact. The remaining impact energy is converted into barely noticeable heat before reaching the body.
- High performance shock absorption (up to 95% of impact energy)
- Lighter than common impact foams
- Long-lasting anti-compression and deformation even after multiple uses
- Temperature steady
- Breathable and anti-microbial
- Multilayer EVA foam on and around the knee - EVA provides shock absorbing properties, stress-crack resistance and temperature toughness. It can be used in multi layers and backed with hard shell caps for a solid performance.
- Replaceable PE Knee Cap - High impact strength and low friction caps for use on rough and concrete ground.
- Pre-shaped design - pre-shaped body protection comes with a pre-bended articulated design for unrestricting wearing comfort and superior fit.
- Strong Cordura fabric
- Reinforced at critical stress points
- Horseshoe shape - The custom horseshoe shape greatly surrounds the knees. The compression-moulded foam pad with a raised top part sits perfectly around your protected joints. This shape minimizes shifting and down-sliding to keep your pad in place during action.
- Neoprene butterfly straps - No skate removal neede. Accessible open-back design with comfortable neoprene butterfly velcro closure for easy on and off.
- Top velcro 360° strap - The strap wraps around the whole limb offering superior fit adjustment, wearing comfort and protection.
- Adjustable bottom velcro strap with snap buckle - Buckled strapz allow great size fine adjustment
- Comfortable lining fabric
- Open-back design - No skate removal needed. Accessible open-back design with comfortable neoprene butterfly Velcro closure for easy on and off
I am now on my second pair of TSG Force kneepads in the 7 years of skating. Have been wearing these for 3 years now and they still feel as if I they will last me another few years. They might feel a bit bulky at first, but I'm pretty small and have no issues with them. I feel very safe wearing them! Would definitely recommend these.
Des airbags aux genoux... C'est la sensation que j'ai eu lorsque j'ai chuté la première fois avec ces genouillères. Elles tiennent bien lorsque je chute. J'en suis très satisfaite.