Description du produit
The Antik AR2 Derby package is a high end skate setup. The quality full grain leather boot with a super lightsole is mounted on PowerDyne Reactor Pro plates for ultimate performance. Radar Halo Wheels are preinstalled with Moto Deluxe bearings, and the Gumball toe stops are the cherry on this beautiful lightweight cake.
Boots: Antik AR2 boots
Plates: PowerDyne Reactor Pro
Wheels: Radar Halo (when you do not specify your choice, a random hardness will be installed. Some hardnesses might not be in stock and will delay the shipment of your order)
Bearings: Moto Deluxe
Toe Stops: Gumball Toe Stops
To let you mix and match different hardnesses of wheels, we let you choose your first set of 4 wheels and a second set of 4 wheels.
If you would like all 8 wheels on the two skates to be of the same hardness, choose the same hardness for the first and second set above.
Inspired by earlier Antik AR models, the AR2 brings a bunch of new features you will love.
- Where previous AR models had a leather outsole, the new AR2 has a more durable and remarkably lighter composite outsole.
- The Antik AR2 has a thinner, denser tongue padding material instead of the thicker, softer padding found in the AR1 or MG2. This new tongue feels more form fitting and less bulky
- The boot liner also got an update. It is more durable, offers better stability and has a less fluffy feel.
- And let's be real, that new graphic is purdy. It is modern and edge, and it lends well to customisation.
- The Antik AR2 boot has a full grain leather construction and a new toe bumper!
- Great fit: medium ball of the foot, narrow heel <3
AR2 skate options
The AR2 boot is also available in different skate package for ramp skating or as boot only.
-- If you are able to come to our store or visit us at an event, we offer a full boot fitting service with extensive and honest advice. --