- Beginner and intermediate skaters looking for a reliable wheel
- Intermediate or more advanced skaters on a slippery surface
- Skaters looking for one type of wheel to use indoor and outdoor
- Use as a 'pusher' wheel, in combination with a harder set to find the perfect balance between grip and speed on a specific surface
Not recommended for:
- Use on sticky or grippy surfaces - these wheels are already grippy and this combination will make you feel like you're skating through mud
- Skaters looking for maximum speed
- Heavier skaters - these wheels are soft and flex, you might benefit from a harder wheel and/or a stiffer core
The poisonous effect of the Atom Poison wheels:
Poison wheels are loved for their grip and reliability. Atom has taken the Poison wheels to a next level by oversizing the core, which results in a lot of weight reduction and a stiffer wheel. The Poison Savant has a lot more roll than the original Poison, making it perfect for skaters who are getting 'beyond' the original Poison wheel due to their evolution and experience. Forget the sluggish feel and enjoy the speed and response you were starting to miss.
If you intend to use these wheels only outdoor, we advise you to invest in an outdoor specific wheel set. They will last longer and perform better under the outdoor skating circumstances. Check out our outdoor wheel range.
By Ellen 01 / Jun / 2020
zeer tevreden van zowel indoor (op gladde beton) als outdoor op asfalt :-) Heb 2 paar van Atom de bredere en smalle. :-)