- Alle producten zijn toegevoegd aan uw winkelmandje.
The Atom Poison is the most famous roller derby wheel around, and not without reason. It will grip on pretty much any surface (including super slippery floors!), giving you the confidence to go into any corner/turn on speed.
Atom Poison0 sterren gebaseerd op 0 beoordelingen
- Beginner and intermediate skaters looking for a reliable wheel
- Intermediate or more advanced skaters on a ridiculous slippery surface
- Skaters looking for one type of wheel to use indoor and outdoor
- Use as a 'pusher' wheel, in combination with a harder set to find the perfect balance between grip and speed on a specific surface
Not recommended for:
- Use on sticky or grippy surfaces - these wheels are already grippy and this combination will make you feel like you're skating through quicksand
- Skaters looking for maximum speed
- Heavier skaters - these wheels are soft and flex, you might benefit from a harder wheel and/or a stiffer core
The poisonous effect of the Atom Poison wheels:
Poison wheels are loved for their grip and reliability. Pick a dimension of wheel that fits you best:
- Poison Standard (62 x 44mm) - You love stability and a lot of surface contact. Maybe you're not that agile on your skates yet (you'll get there!).
- Poison Slim (62 x 38mm) - You are quite agile, but you don't want to give up your speed too much. Once you have speed, it will be easier to maintain, but this option accelerates and stops slower than the 59 version.
- Poison 59 (59 x 38mm) - You are agile and want to develop that further. You love to be able to start and stop on a whistle.
Wiel hoogte (diameter): 59 mm of 62 mm
Wiel breedte: 38 mm
Wiel hardheid: 88A
Wiel hub: Nylon
Wiel gebruik: Hybrid