- Aan verlanglijst toevoegen
** Moxi Rainbow Rider Roller Skates are in high demand and Moxi has a hard time keeping up with production. Out of stock sizes are preorder sizes, except sizes 1-2-3. We ship them out in the order they were ordered, so that is your way to reserve a pair **
The Moxi Rainbow Rider is designed for the beginning recreational skater looking for an outdoor roller skate packed with high-quality comfort at an affordable price.
The Rainbow Rider features a reliable boot made of vinyl uppers (VEGAN!) and a padded, soft lining that is comfortable to the skin for a supportive and care-free stride. Rainbow-themed graphics and a no-maintenance PVC outsole round out the boot, which is attached to a durable die-cast aluminium plate, soft outdoor wheels, ABEC-5 bearings, and an adjustable toe stop to ensure a smooth, cruiser-friendly ride.
Brimming with attention to detail and thoughtful touches, the Moxi Rainbow Rider is an undeniable value for the beginning or casual outdoor skater. It will leave you feeling like you are gliding along rainbows!
! Note that the Rainbow Rider Roller Skates are not made for skate park adventures. If you want to explore skate park skating, we recommend looking at Moxi's Bunny, Panther, Lolly, Jack or custom build Vans/other skates.
* Recommended fit is snug but not uncomfortable.
* If between sizes, the larger of the two sizes is recommended.
* For most accurate sizing, use millimetres measurements. Shoe sizes are an approximation and can vary between styles and brands. Length measurement should be taken while standing.
* All measurements are recommendations only. Sizing may vary based on personal preference and skill level.
* Rainbow Rider roller skates are medium to wide skates and fit bigger and wider than other Moxi skates, you might want to go down one size from your normal Moxi skate size.
The size to select in the dropdown is MOXI.
How to measure your feet
Stand up straight on a piece of paper with your heel against the wall. Let someone else(!) draw your foot with a pen or pencil held at 90°. L
Repeat for both feet and measure the longest distance between your heel and toes.
! The pressure on your feet changes when you sit down or bend over to trace your feet. Your heels might even lift off the floor. This will result in a different tracing and different length. Let someone help you.
! Make sure the pen or pencil does not draw under your foot. We are looking for the tracing of your foot, not the contact surface!
-- Unsure about your size? Let us help you! Get in touch for a quick and easy consultation to get you the best fit. Avoid unnecessary shipping charges and let us help you get it right the first time you order. --
-- If you are able to come to our store or visit us at an event, we offer a full boot fitting service with extensive and honest advice. --
€24,95 Incl. btw
€249,95 Incl. btw
€9,95 Incl. btw