** Moxi is reopening pre-orders, so are we. Any pair that does not state 'in stock' is a pre-order item. We have no precise nor estimated delivery date available, please expect a long wait **
** Moxi organizes their production schedule based on size and color **
** Jack Skates are made in plenty of colors and sizes - they are made to order, we carry some in stock. Keep in mind that with the COVID-19 situation disruption manufacturers, suppliers and shippers, there are delays still. **
The Moxi Jack Boot is constructed using modern materials and features to present a stylish, high-performance boot that is ready for the streets, boardwalks, ramps, and bowls. Suede uppers, backed throughout with split leather, are stiff and supportive. Combined with a genuine Shearling tongueand a about 10 hours of break-in, the Jack ends up being a 'glass slipper' for most skaters - that is to say, a perfect fit! Additional quality of life features include a lace bar stabilizer, ankle padding, solid metal lace hooks, wax-infused laces, and a backstay finger loop.
*** Custom Colour possibility ***
The Moxi Jack boots can be customized to your liking! Here are some details
- Boots always come in 1 colour of the Moxi palette – multiple colours per boot or pair of boots is not an option
- Backstay is always white leather
- Only the suede colour can be changed - no other details
- Custom orders are non-returnable
- Split sizing and/or width changes are possible, but are not included in the standard customization. Please get in touch for more information.
Just choose the customization option an pick your colour. Expect a 10-14 week lead on the custom colours as these boots will be made specifically for you.
* Recommended fit is snug but not uncomfortable.
* If between sizes, the larger of the two sizes is recommended.
* For most accurate sizing, use millimetres measurements. Shoe sizes are an approximation and can vary between styles and brands. Length measurement should be taken while standing.
* All measurements are recommendations only. Sizing may vary based on personal preference and skill level.
The size to select in the dropdown is MOXI (pink column).
How to measure your feet
Stand up straight on a piece of paper with your heel against the wall. Let someone else(!) draw your foot with a pen or pencil held at 90°. L
Repeat for both feet and measure the longest distance between your heel and toes.
! The pressure on your feet changes when you sit down or bend over to trace your feet. Your heels might even lift off the floor. This will result in a different tracing and different length. Let someone help you.
! Make sure the pen or pencil does not draw under your foot. We are looking for the tracing of your foot, not the contact surface!
-- Unsure about your size? Let us help you! Get in touch for a quick and easy consultation to get you the best fit. Avoid unnecessary shipping charges and let us help you get it right the first time you order. --
-- If you are able to come to our store or visit us at an event, we offer a full boot fitting service with extensive and honest advice. --
The Moxi Jack boots can be put on any plate of your liking. You can put your own plate under it, or we can do that for you. You can also get a plate at Sucker Punch Skate Shop and we'll mount it for you.
* Note that these are handmade in the USA, so when these are not in stock, it will take weeks up to months for production and shipping. Contact us if you want to be sure before you order.
By Mira 02 / Jun / 2021
Most supportive park skate boot I have tried yet! The Moxi Jack boots are supportive, rise higher above the ankle and are super comfortable. I can definitely recommend these if you are looking for an agile and supportive boot that is not too stiff but still provides a lot of support!