Modern materials, strengthened reinforcements, and advanced manufacturing techniques make the Jack 2 built for the highest performance maneuvers to withstand the stresses of landing high airs, flips, and gaps on ramps in the skatepark and while street skating. New maneuvers are achieved in the Jack 2 by stabilizing the ankles for balancing in grinds and on rails. The Jack 2 support system offers more confidence jumping onto high obstacles and balancing on low flat rails and down rails, expanding the skater’s trick répertoire.
Jack 2 is double-backed with dual density ankle padding and open cell foam for long-lasting comfort. Rich suede and a soft, genuine Shearling tongue lining make the Jack 2 as comfortable as it is strong, and a tongue stabilizer keeps the tightening of the Jack 2 secure and holds the position of the tongue in place. Choice accents such as a black backstay design featuring the signature Moxi “M”, solid nickel-plated hooks, and a quality nylon webbing finger loop round out the Jack 2, ensuring the integrity and popular features of the original Jack stay intact. The stiffest and most supportive of any Moxi model, the Jack 2 requires approximately 20 hours of break-in time to form it to the shape and contours of your movements.
- Reinforced double split suede leather upper or made vegan for no additional charge
- Increased reinforcements for improved stability, precision, and power
- Leopard print Dri-Lex® lining
- Black PVC unit outsole and heel
- Genuine Shearling tongue lining
- Signature black Moxi “M” backstay with finger loop
- Anti-rotational lace and tongue bar stabilizer
- Dual density ankle padding
- Triple reinforced eyestay
- Solid machined, nickel-plated hooks
- Black textured polyester laces (90-in)
Available colors and sizes:
- Classic Black as standard color: 4-13 Full & Half – Medium width
- Lilac, True Blue, & White Vegan Microfiber also as standard colors (no extra cost): 4-10 Full & Half – Medium width
- Custom colors*: Taffy Purple, Poppy Red, Clementine Orange, Strawberry Pink, Pineapple Yellow, Green Apple, Floss Teal & Black Vegan : 4-10 Full & Half – Medium width
*NOTE: This is a custom color Jack 2 and orders are handmade after your order is placed. Lead time is at least 8 weeks and orders cannot be canceled once placed.
Note about our suede leather:
The leather used in our roller skate boots is real, genuine, bovine cowhide that is hand-sorted and inspected for quality by touch and feel before purchasing or cutting it. The suede texture on the hide varies in coarseness making the texture of the leather vary slightly. This will not change the functionality or feel of the skater’s experience.
Just choose the customization option an pick your colour. Expect a 10-14 week lead on the custom colours as these boots will be made specifically for you.
Note about our custom vegan microfiber:
Our vegan material is custom-made for Moxi roller skate boots. It is made of synthetic polyurethane microfiber.
- Class-leading abrasion resistance
- High tear and tensile strength
- Peel resistant
- High UV resistance to prevent yellowing
- Completely free of animal products
* Recommended fit is snug but not uncomfortable.
* If between sizes, the larger of the two sizes is recommended.
* For most accurate sizing, use millimetres measurements. Shoe sizes are an approximation and can vary between styles and brands. Length measurement should be taken while standing.
* All measurements are recommendations only. Sizing may vary based on personal preference and skill level.
The size to select in the dropdown is MOXI (pink column).
How to measure your feet
Stand up straight on a piece of paper with your heel against the wall. Let someone else(!) draw your foot with a pen or pencil held at 90°. L
Repeat for both feet and measure the longest distance between your heel and toes.
! The pressure on your feet changes when you sit down or bend over to trace your feet. Your heels might even lift off the floor. This will result in a different tracing and different length. Let someone help you.
! Make sure the pen or pencil does not draw under your foot. We are looking for the tracing of your foot, not the contact surface!
-- Unsure about your size? Let us help you! Get in touch for a quick and easy consultation to get you the best fit. Avoid unnecessary shipping charges and let us help you get it right the first time you order. --
-- If you are able to come to our store or visit us at an event, we offer a full boot fitting service with extensive and honest advice. --
The Moxi Jack boots can be put on any plate of your liking. You can put your own plate under it, or we can do that for you. You can also get a plate at Sucker Punch Skate Shop and we'll mount it for you.
* Note that these are handmade in the USA, so when these are not in stock, it will take weeks up to months for production and shipping. Contact us if you want to be sure before you order.
Customise your own Moxi Jack 2 Roller Skates
Stel jouw eigen Moxi Jack Roller Skates samen
Moxi Jack + Avanti Magnesium Setup
€369,95 Incl. btw
€279,95 Incl. btw
Moxi Jack + Sunlite Setup
Moxi Lolly Skate
€379,95 Incl. btw
Moxi Jack Vegan
€459,95 Incl. btw
Moxi Panther Rolschaatsen
Moxi Jack 2