** Moxi has paused taking Lolly skate orders for the moment. They will first work through the ongoing pre-orders and once they catch up, ordering Moxi Lolly skates will be possible again.
Note that a while ago the factory had to shut down (COVID) and Moxi opened an extra production facility to help catch up on pre-orders. However there is a minimum waiting time of 10-14 weeks from the order date. We fulfil orders in the order they were registered
** Moxi organizes their production schedule based on size and color **
** Lolly Skates are made in plenty of colors and sizes - they are made to order, we carry some in stock. Keep in mind that with the COVID-19 situation disruption manufacturers, suppliers and shippers, there are delays still.
These suedeleather high top roller skates can be used for indoor or outdoor skating. They come with Moxi Gummy Outdoor Wheels and an adjustable toe stop. Moxi Lolly Skates are a mid-range lifestyle skate, designed for recreation, park and street skating. The soft leather boot breaks in quickly with minimal discomfort and forms to your foot more than less expensive synthetic skate boots. Oh and they come in different cute colors!
Wheel colours might be different than the product photos. Most Lolly skates come with the same wheel colour of the boot (yellows+yellow, orange+orange, red+red, ...). If you have a specific preference, please get in touch!
Moxi Strawberry Pink
Moxi Floss Teal
Moxi Pool Blue
Moxi Taffy Purple
Moxi Clementine Orange
Moxi Pineapple Yellow
Moxi Honeydew Green
Moxi Poppy Red
**NOTE!! Please make sure that you are ordering the correct size and color BEFORE placing your order. We are no longer able to accommodate changes or cancellations once an order has been placed.
* Recommended fit is snug but not uncomfortable.
* If between sizes, the larger of the two sizes is recommended.
* For most accurate sizing, use millimetres measurements. Shoe sizes are an approximation and can vary between styles and brands. Length measurement should be taken while standing.
* All measurements are recommendations only. Sizing may vary based on personal preference and skill level.
The size to select in the dropdown is MOXI (pink column).
How to measure your feet
Stand up straight on a piece of paper with your heel against the wall. Let someone else(!) draw your foot with a pen or pencil held at 90°. L
Repeat for both feet and measure the longest distance between your heel and toes.
! The pressure on your feet changes when you sit down or bend over to trace your feet. Your heels might even lift off the floor. This will result in a different tracing and different length. Let someone help you.
! Make sure the pen or pencil does not draw under your foot. We are looking for the tracing of your foot, not the contact surface!
-- Unsure about your size? Let us help you! Get in touch for a quick and easy consultation to get you the best fit. Avoid unnecessary shipping charges and let us help you get it right the first time you order. --
-- If you are able to come to our store or visit us at an event, we offer a full boot fitting service with extensive and honest advice. --
* We carry different sizes and colours in stock, but not every color in every size at any given moment. Your skates might have to get ordered in.
* Note that these are handmade in the USA, so when these are not in stock, it might take 1 to 4 weeks for production and shipping. Contact us if you want to be sure before you order.
By Tyla 24 / Dec / 2019
In love, very good skates and really comfortable