The Blue Streak boots are high end, snug fitting and comfy. Developped by experienced skaters, all details have been well thought through. They are hand made out of Kango-Tan leather, which is remarkably soft and needs little to no break-in time. The counters are reinforced and the inner is full-grain leather, providing comfort and durability. The boot has a open toe box cut leaving the toes untroubled, and it helps avoid tongue movement.
A durable nylon snug tie around the ankle helps secure your heel while the trademarked blue EVA foam midsole provides shock absorption and cushioning.
Understadably a skater's favourite!
- Hand-sorted full-grain Kango-Tan leather upper
- Innovative split-quarter pattern
- Full-grain Chinook leather lining
- Genuine Shearling tongue lining
- Two-slit “Fox” tongue (to help reduce tongue rotation while skating)
- HF-5 Heat-moldable outside quarter right boot
- Nylon Snug Tie
- Finger-loop backstay
- Stitched and cemented leather outsoles
- Hand Made in the U.S.A. by Riedell!
*** Color Labpossibility***
The Riedell Blue Streak boots can be customized to your liking! There are 3 types of customization:
- Color Lab customization allows you to change the color of the different parts of the boots.
- Vegan version: make them 100% vegan.
- Full Custom allows you to have your personalized logo on the Solaris boots, but also lets you change the liner or other material and lets you order
different sizes, different widths... anything, really. - Contact us for this option.
-- Unsure about your size? Let us help you! Get in touch for a quick and easy consultation to get you the best fit. Avoid unnecessary shipping charges and let us help you get it right the first time you order. --
-- If you are able to come to our store or visit us at an event, we offer a full boot fitting service with extensive and honest advice. --
By Soemeh 15 / Nov / 2019
These skates have served my feet for quite some years and never let me down. Very supportive while still giving a lot of mobility, perfect for roller derby!