- Add to wishlist
You will recognize the 265 boot out of a million. The double iconic stripes give a stylish retro look to your roller skates. The boots are made of leather for a perfect fit, and has Dri-Lex/Cambrelle lining with padding on the inside for comfort and it helps wick moisture away from your feet. The leather in combination with a heatmoldable counter (outside quarter right foot) allows the boot to form to your foot for a personalized fit.
The 265 features a velcro speed strap so you can easily pull and secure your heels nicely in your skates. On the back, you will find an extra lace loop. The eyelets run all the way down the toe so that you can customize the fit through lacing too. The tongue of the boot has duolock stabilizer to keep the tongue in place and so avoids shifting.
- Hand-sorted full-grain leather upper
- Dri-Lex™/Cambrelle® lining
- Full-grain white leather looped backstay
- DuoLock tongue webbing (helps prevent tongue rotation while skating)
- Riedell HF-5 heat moldable reinforcement - outside quarter right boot
- Velcro cinch strap
- Stitched and cemented rubber outsoles
- Hand Made in the U.S.A. by Riedell!
*** Color Labpossibility***
The Riedell 265 boots can be customized to your liking! There are 3 types of customization:
- Color Lab customization allows you to change the color of the different parts of the boots.
- Vegan version: make them 100% vegan.
- Full Custom allows you to have your personalized logo on the Solaris boots, but also lets you change the liner or other material and lets you order
different sizes, different widths... anything, really. - Contact us for this option.
-- Unsure about your size? Let us help you! Get in touch for a quick and easy consultation to get you the best fit. Avoid unnecessary shipping charges and let us help you get it right the first time you order. --
-- If you are able to come to our store or visit us at an event, we offer a full boot fitting service with extensive and honest advice. --