- Roller Derby (all levels)
- Recreational roller skating
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Skaters looking for a larger footprint toe stop
- Intense toe stops users
- Roll Line and other European threaded plates
Not recommended for:
- Extremely light toe stops aficionados - these are not super heavy, but they are definitely not the lightest either
- Skaters with a preference for a small footprint toe stop
- Plates with non-EU threading (PowerDyne, Chaya, Sure Grip, Pilot, Avenger, Avanti, Bont,...)
These toe stops are only available with EU/Metric thread → EU/Metric will fit Roll*Line and Boen plates.
If you are unsure about what you need, please contact us!
What is up with Roll*Line Super Professional toe stops?
These Hockey toe stops are the standard in hockey skating, the discipline requiring a lot of footwork and quick stops. That easily translates to contemporary roller derby, don't you think? Intense toe stop users will love these Hockey toe stops.
The specific non-marking quality rubber and wide, flat surface ensures good contact with the floor, grip and bounce. The 62mm surface is a lot bigger than your standard toe stops and will give you a lot of stability and a nice surface to push off of. Read: incredibly fast starts and stops.
Bonus: extreme durability. These take ages to wear down, both for indoor and outdoor use.
Weather you are a jammer driving through walls using your toe stops or you block using your toe stops for quick stops and direction changes, driving your opponents out of the way or holding that jammer facing her/him, these Roll*Line Hockey toe stops will help you getting the job done. Reliable, precise toe stops.
If you are sensitive to super lightweight material and you rely on your gear to maintain light feet, these might not be your pick. The Roll*Line Hockey's are not heavy, but there are lighter options you might want to consider.