- Add to wishlist
The Moxi Jack Boot is constructed using modern materials and features to present a stylish, high-performance boot that is ready for the streets, boardwalks, ramps, and bowls. Suede uppers, backed throughout with split leather, are stiff and supportive. Combined with a genuine Shearling tongueand a about 10 hours of break-in, the Jack ends up being a 'glass slipper' for most skaters - that is to say, a perfect fit! Additional quality of life features include a lace bar stabilizer, ankle padding, solid metal lace hooks, wax-infused laces, and a backstay finger loop.
* Recommended fit is snug but not uncomfortable.
* If between sizes, the larger of the two sizes is recommended.
* For most accurate sizing, use millimetres measurements. Shoe sizes are an approximation and can vary between styles and brands. Length measurement should be taken while standing.
* All measurements are recommendations only. Sizing may vary based on personal preference and skill level.
The size to select in the dropdown is MOXI (pink column).
How to measure your feet
Stand up straight on a piece of paper with your heel against the wall. Let someone else(!) draw your foot with a pen or pencil held at 90°. L
Repeat for both feet and measure the longest distance between your heel and toes.
! The pressure on your feet changes when you sit down or bend over to trace your feet. Your heels might even lift off the floor. This will result in a different tracing and different length. Let someone help you.
! Make sure the pen or pencil does not draw under your foot. We are looking for the tracing of your foot, not the contact surface!
-- Unsure about your size? Let us help you! Get in touch for a quick and easy consultation to get you the best fit. Avoid unnecessary shipping charges and let us help you get it right the first time you order. --
-- If you are able to come to our store or visit us at an event, we offer a full boot fitting service with extensive and honest advice. --
* Note that these are handmade in the USA, so when these are not in stock, it will take weeks up to months for production and shipping. Contact us if you want to be sure before you order.
The Avanti Magnesium Plate includes a newly designed precision adjustable pivot truck that can withstand the intensity while giving you balance and durability. The truck and plate are powder coated with a white finish.
The white Avanti Magnesium alloy plate is roughly 45% lighter than the Aluminium version.
- Colour: White powdercoating
- Trucks: Adjustable pivot truck designed to withstand intense use while still giving balance and durability
- Sure-Grip Super Cushions: Four different cushion options to choose from. High rebound, high quality urethane to fine tune your skates to the way you like to skate. Four different levels of hardness: 72A, 79A, 85A, 93A.
Included in the Avanti Plates box:
- 8 axle nuts
- 8 Sure Grip Cushions (4 standard barrel & 4 conical) in 85A Purple (picture falsely shows 8 barrel cushions)
- Moutning kit
€109,95 Incl. tax
€89,95 Incl. tax
€99,95 Incl. tax
€99,95 Incl. tax
€47,95 Incl. tax
€79,95 Incl. tax
€0,00 Incl. tax
€369,95 Incl. tax
€379,95 Incl. tax