The Reactor Neo has been stress-tested and refined to reduce weight, increase strength, and improve feel. The Reactor Neo has a bright silver anodized finish and comes with solid 7075 aluminium kingpins and high rebound urethane cushions for the instant response found in plates that are twice the price.
The Reactor Neo features an all new Click Action Kingpin Adjustment Nut that allows for precise adjustment and reliability. Lighter and more powerful than any other plate in its class, the Reactor Neo has no equal.
- 6061 series heat-treated lightweight extruded aircraft aluminium
- Bright silver anodized finish
- 10 degree kingpin angle
- Aluminium trucks with chromoly steel axles
- Steel rod reinforced pivot arms
- Precise click action kingpin adjustment nut
- Solid 7075 aluminium kingpins
- Durable solid Delrin pivot cups
- High rebound urethane cushions
- Rounded toe edge design
By Anna 05 / Sep / 2019
I've bought them for the Jackboot Moxi. The only thing I need to get used to is the weight. If money wasn't an issue I would have bought the lightest trucks there exist in the world, but for now I'm happy with the quality range of the PowerDyne Reactor Neo.