The Riedell Model 595 is a durable all-leather roller skate boot that provides a great combination of comfort and performance. The boot features full-grain leather uppers and a comfortable Chinook leather interior. The moisture-resistant heat moldable counters in the arches and outside quarter of the right boot provide reinforcement, support and protection. The ankle snug tiekeeps your heel from slipping in lieu of the traditional power strap to focus the fit in the ankle rather than the top of the foot and alleviate pressure points. The Model 595 has a lace-to-toe design and is built on our standard medium Alpha last, which some may find a bit too wide if they have a narrow profile foot.
-- This boot features the best leather, but that also means it needs a commonly dreaded break in time. We advise you to wear neoprene ankle socks to make it a bit more comfortable in the beginning. Once these boots are broken in, they'll last for years. So we find it worth it :)
- Hand-sorted full-grain leather upper
- Full-grain Chinook leather lining
- HF-5 Heat moldable outside quarter right boot
- Nylon snug tie
- Stitched and cemented leather outsoles
- Hand Made in the U.S.A. by Riedell!
*** Color Labpossibility***
The Riedell 595 boots can be customized to your liking! There are 3 types of customization:
- Color Lab customization allows you to change the color of the different parts of the boots.
- Vegan version: make them 100% vegan.
- Full Custom allows you to have your personalized logo on the Solaris boots, but also lets you change the liner or other material and lets you order
different sizes, different widths... anything, really. - Contact us for this option.
-- Unsure about your size? Let us help you! Get in touch for a quick and easy consultation to get you the best fit. Avoid unnecessary shipping charges and let us help you get it right the first time you order. --
-- If you are able to come to our store or visit us at an event, we offer a full boot fitting service with extensive and honest advice. --