- All products are added to your cart.
Roll Line Bearing Press
- Roll*Line plates using 7mm bearings
- Skaters with nylon plates (like the ones on the Riedell R3, Vibe, Rebel...)
- Teams, coaches, skate techs...
Not recommended for:
- Skaters who are looking for a small, easy-to-travel-with tool
- Plates using 8mm trucks - the bearings will not fit on this press/puller, check out this one instead.
What is this Roll*Line Bearing press/puller for?
With this bearing press/puller, you can.. press your bearings in your wheels and ... pull them out ;)
While there are very practical small bearing tools, a bearing press/puller is stronger and faster. This one is especially interesting to use on bearings that are really stuck in wheels as the smaller tools might not have the leverage to pull them out. The Roll*Line Bearing press/puller is a lot bigger than hand sized tools, you don't just throw it in your skate bag or wheel bag or so.
Roll*Line did make the press/puller as elegant as possible and the blue color is a nice touch.
Note: Roll*Line has released a limited amount of 8mm pins for the bearing presser - make your selection above!