- All products are added to your cart.
- Dual Certified (CPSC 1203 Certified for Single High Impacts, ASTM 1492 Certified for Multiple Low Force Impacts and EN 1078 Certified (European Impact Certification))
- High impact / Multi-impact EPS Fusion Foam
- Deep fit design - fits nice and low on your head
- High impact ABS outer shell
- Lightweight construction
- Soft foam sizing liners - for a perfect fitting helmet
- High Impact Polycarbonate to Prevent Shattering on Impact
- Optically Correct Lens
- Anti-Fog Coating on inside of Visor to help prevent fogging
- Anti-Scratch Coating on the Outside of the Visor to help prevent minor scratches and nicks
- Patented "Cover Catcher" to allow for Multiple Helmet Covers to be worn with easy on off
- In Mold Mounting Hardware so that the Visor can be Removed and Replaced if Needed
- Small - 53,3 cm
- Medium - 54,6 cm
- Large - 55,9 cm
- Extra Large - 57,2 cm
- Extra Extra Large - 58,4 cm
- Extra Extra Extra Large - 59,7 cm
You need to measure your heads circumference and will want to wrap the measuring tape starting in the middle of your forehead and just above your eye brows, then around your head above your ears and back around your head to the middle of your forehead where you started. Put simply you want to measure your head where your hat would normally sit or where you would imagine the helmet to fit on your head just above your eye brows.
Once you get your measurement compare it to the sizing charts to see which Lifer will fit you.
Just bought my 2nd Lifer Visor helmet. This time in the Champagne Glitter color! I'm very happy with the color & it really matches the picture on the website! Have been skating with black gloss for over 7 years now, it was time for a change!
My go to helmet. Have been wearing lifers for about 6 years now. I'm very small, so the visor has definitely saved my face multiple times! Visor or no visor, the helmet fits great and it's very easy (and cheap) to replace the liners once they start to wear out. 100% recommend!
Très bien avec et sans visière. Pour les porteuses de lunettes je recommande!