- All products are added to your cart.
PRICES ARE VAT INCLUDED
The Bunny skates have nice ankle padding and a printed moisture wicking Dry-Lex liner. Comfort and cute on the inside, strong and good looking on the outside. Glitter wheels are installed on the Marvel aluminum plate. Put the Bunny Skates on your feet and you're ready to roll!
- Vinyl upper in different color options
- Custom printed Moxi Dri-Lex™ lining
- PVC unit outsole and heel
- Curved collar for added comfort
- Ankle padding
- Matching vinyl toe caps
- Bright polyester laces
- High rebound outdoor wheels with glitter - 58mm in 78A
* Recommended fit is snug but not uncomfortable.
* If between sizes, the larger of the two sizes is recommended.
* For most accurate sizing, use millimetres measurements. Shoe sizes are an approximation and can vary between styles and brands. Length measurement should be taken while standing.
* All measurements are recommendations only. Sizing may vary based on personal preference and skill level.
The size to select in the dropdown is MOXI (pink column).
How to measure your feet
Stand up straight on a piece of paper with your heel against the wall. Let someone else(!) draw your foot with a pen or pencil held at 90°. L
Repeat for both feet and measure the longest distance between your heel and toes.
! The pressure on your feet changes when you sit down or bend over to trace your feet. Your heels might even lift off the floor. This will result in a different tracing and different length. Let someone help you.
! Make sure the pen or pencil does not draw under your foot. We are looking for the tracing of your foot, not the contact surface!
-- Unsure about your size? Let us help you! Get in touch for a quick and easy consultation to get you the best fit. Avoid unnecessary shipping charges and let us help you get it right the first time you order. --
-- If you are able to come to our store or visit us at an event, we offer a full boot fitting service with extensive and honest advice. --
Excellent beginner skate. Very sturdy and great quality for the price. Would recommend to anyone looking to get into skating, either for the park or the street.