- All products are added to your cart.
PowerDyne Y3 Skate Tool
- Skaters looking for a practical all-in-one skate tool
- Skaters with nylon plates (like the ones on the Riedell R3, Vibe, Rebel...)
- 8mm trucks
Not recommended for:
- Skaters who travel with carry on luggage only and want to bring a tool
- Skaters on plates that use toe stop screws/bolts - the toe stop wrench on the Y3 is useless in this situation (check out the Y4 tool instead)
- 7mm trucks
What can I use the Y3 tool for?
Everything! Well, almost everything :)
The tool includes:
- 1/2" Socket - for wheels (fits all axle nuts regardless of 7mm or 8mm)
- 9/16" Socket - for most standard kingpins nuts on most plates
- 15/16" wrench for most adjustable, non-locking toe stops (on most nylon plates - used on Riedell R3, Vibe, Rebel...)
We use this tool in our shop all the time. It's easy and handy to use, it is strong and you have a good grip when putting force on it. As soon as you change your wheels more than once, you'll want this tool instead of a free one you got with your basic skates.