- All products are added to your cart.
PowerDyne Y4 Skate Tool
- Higher end plates
- Plates that use toe stop bolts to hold the toe stops in the plates
Not recommended for:
- Skates using a nut and washer to hold the toe stops - you can go for the regular Y tool
- Roller Derby Elite plates and Sure Grip plates can not use the included allen key
What can I use the Y4 tool for?
The tool includes:
- 1/2" Socket - for wheels (fits all axle nuts regardless of 7mm or 8mm)
- 9/16" Removable socket - for most standard kingpins on most plates
- 11/16" Socket - for Reactor kingpin (also fits Pilot Falcon kingpins and other micro-adjustable kingpins)
- 5mm Allen Wrench - toe stop wrench for locking toe stop set screws
The Y4 tools is made of durable chrome plating (shiny and strong) and has an ergonomic design with a non-slip grip of grippy rubber coating. You can put force on this tool, put powerful torque on it with easy handling.
If you're looking for the toe stop wrench for adjusting plates using a nut and washer for toe stops - like most nylon plates (on Riedell R3, Crazy Vibe, Sure Grip Rebel...) - check out the PowerDyne Y3 Skate Tools.