- All products are added to your cart.
- Roller Derby (all levels)
- Recreational roller skating
- Indoor use
- Skaters with a preference for a large footprint toe stop
Not recommended for:
- Skaters looking for regular or small sized toe stops
- Outdoor use, or use on any rough surface (like asphalt) - especially for the XGRIP version
- Skaters who are looking for long lasting toe stops
What is up with these Bionic Big Foot toe stops?
These white toe stops are BIG! The 59mm footprint is much larger than your standard toe stop dimension, yet you will not lose the possibility to make quick direction changes on your toe stops.
The large surface will be to your liking if you're looking for stability when pushing off on your toe stops, or when you're facing the opponent while blocking with one toe stop on the floor.
The Big Foot toe stops use the same material as the Bionic Super Stopper, so they are durable and non-marking.
Like the fact that it's a bigger surface making contact with the ground, but I tend to slip a bit more than on other toe stops.